- Assembly point: near 7th Circle: https://goo.gl/maps/dhSJGhbKHRudyB9JA
- Time of assembly: 7:00 AM
- Back to Amman: 7:00 PM
- Hike Distance: 13 km
- Trip difficulty:
- Terrain level: moderate
- Hiking level: moderate
- Hike time: 5 - 6 hours
- Destination: Irbid
- Transportation: Bus
Join us this weekend as we head for a new trail in Irbid, we will be hiking through Inbeh forest, the trail starts near Al Mazar village and heads west through Wadi Inbeh, the trail is filled with evergreen Oak trees, and limestone cliffs
we want to make sure you have a great time, so please bring most,
if not all, the items on this list:
- Personal ID
- Water (we recommend 3 liters per person)
- Daypack to carry your belongings, Ideally 25 Liters.
- Trail snacks, such as chocolate, nuts, seeds, dried fruits, etc.
- Comfortable hiking/walking clothes
- Hiking boots/shoes
- Buff/cap/head cover/bandana
- Sun protection - SPF 30 or more
- Lip balm (optional)
- Hiking Poles (optional)
- Insect repellent (optional)
- Flip-flop to wear after the hike (optional)
- Personal medication (If applicable)
- Personal travel mug for tea (help us reduce waste)!
- Experienced Treks guide (First Aid Certified)
- First Aid Kit
- Transportation from and to Amman
The payment needs to be done 48 hours before the trip to confirm your reservation.
Bank transfer, cash, and a credit card are accepted forms of payment.
- Cash and credit card payments are valid at our store/office (Location)
- Bank transfer/deposit at Bank El-Etihad, details below.
- CliQ, Instant Payment (for local accounts only)
o Alias: TREKS
Company Name: Treks Travel & Tourism
Bank Name: Bank Al Etihad
Swift Number: UBSIJOAXXXX
IBAN Number JOD: JO73UBSI1010000010129902316301
Account Number JOD: 0010129902316301
Qliq Instant payment Alias: TREKS
- More than 48 hours in advance: No Problem!
- Less than 48 hours in advance: 100% of fees are non-refundable
|No. of Person||Price per Person|