- Assembly point: near 7th Circle: https://goo.gl/maps/dhSJGhbKHRudyB9JA
- Time of assembly: 6:45 AM
- Departure time: 7:00 AM
- Back to Amman: 19:00 PM
- Hike Distance: 14 km
- Trip difficulty:
- Terrain level: Moderate
- Hiking level: Moderate
- Hike time: 4-5 hours
- Destination: Irbid
- Transportation: Bus
We will head to the northernmost region of Jordan, to enjoy nice and fresh green trails. We will set off from the village of Umm Qais headed towards Arab Dam, but via a less popular trail. The hike offers an unforgettable bird’s eye view of Tabariyya Lake and Umm Qais historical sites, dating back to the 3rd century B.C.The trail also winds along the mountainside overlooking Golan Highest, Yarmouth River, and the spectacular views of Palestine and Syria are on the horizon. Finally, we will return to Umm Qais Village for a late lunch prepared by local women.
we want to make sure you have a great time, so please bring most,
if not all, the items on this list:
- Personal ID
- Water (we recommend 3 liters per person)
- Daypack to carry your belongings, Ideally 25 Liters.
- Trail snacks, such as chocolate, nuts, seeds, dried fruits, etc.
- Comfortable hiking/walking clothes
- Hiking boots/shoes
- Buff/cap/head cover/bandana
- Sun protection - SPF 30 or more
- Lip balm (optional)
- Hiking Poles (optional)
- Insect repellent (optional)
- Flip-flop to wear after the hike (optional)
- Personal medication (If applicable)
- Personal travel mug for tea (help us reduce waste)!
- Transportation (tourist bus)
- Experienced TREKS guides (First Aid Certified)
- Hot tea break
- Lunch box to enjoy during the break
- First Aid Kit
The payment needs to be done 48 hours before the trip to confirm your reservation.
Otherwise, your spot will be handed over to another participant.
Bank transfers, cash, and credit card are accepted forms of payment.
- Cash and credit card payments are valid at our Website
- Bank transfer/deposit at Bank El-Etihad, details below.
Company Name: Treks Travel & Tourism
Bank Name: Bank Al Etihad
Swift Number: UBSIJOAXXXX
IBAN Number JOD: JO73UBSI1010000010129902316301
Account Number JOD: 0010129902316301
- More than 48 hours in advance: No Problem!
- Less than 48 hours in advance: 100% of fees are non-refundable
|No. of Person||Price per Person|